Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Got a loose canine tooth..don't know if it's an adult tooth or not...?

Hi, yesterday at a little get-together, my brother and i were wrestling when he punched me in the face with soft sparring gloves (he is 8 and im 15). Since then, it has wiggled more than usual. Then today, my cousin hits me in the face (he is 13 so it was a bit harder). It bled and now it wiggles quite a bit more. I noticed the gums around the canine are bigger and irritated also. My main worry is the tooth being an adult tooth and then falling out..we all know what happens then. How can i tell if it's permanant or not?? And even then..what do i do to get it back to normal?? PS..there is mild pain even when it isnt being touched. Thank you so much for your help and i will gladly take advice..and tonight we are having pizza :(

No comments:

Post a Comment