Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Babysitters in the Southchase, FL Area?

I just moved here from CA and new to the Southchase area. I've currently been hired at the movie theatres near my home, and at another store in the same complex. The problem is my work is walking distance from my home, but negotiationg a reasonable fee for my kids 6yrs& 1 1/2 yrs and to have the sitter available for a flex shift is hard to find. my first job has a shift that varies between 12noon-5:30p and 5:30pm-11pm....the second jobs schedule is yet to be determined. I have no car hense the close jobs. If anyone knows someone who's interested please have them contact me at danica.adams2010@gmail.com I would love to negotiate a price with you!!! I'm a single parent in need of some help so please let me know anything that could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment