Sunday, July 17, 2011

Has anyone out there experience true-to-life supernatural phenonmenon?

In 2007, I saw a man lounging on top of building ten of my apt complex. For years I have seen this very same man in almost the same attire in dreams and in real life. He entered my apt which has but 2 entryways (balcony and front door) and I live on the 2nd floor. I actually got a chance to touch him and verify that he's real! I don't write this to jerk anyone's chain but please don't respond if you'd like to leave a joke! When I f things in 3's it always comes true! He tells me that he's coming for me-that I'm the one for him and I'm the one he's looking for. He's not out to cause me or others harm. I don't know what he is but he's real! My daughter who's 8 has seen him 3 times and my cousin has seen him countless times-my friend Sara has seen him more times than I can count-I just wanted to know if anyone else has a similar case going for them. REAL EXPERIENCES ONLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment