Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need help now!!!!!?

I went to the doctor to get my tsh level checked. My TSH is at a 2.2, and she told me that it is very normal. I use to have a 3.8. I once had problems with losing weight, but all of a sudden at the age of 22, with lots of exercise and with taking my multi and b complex vitamins religiously, I was able to lose 50 pounds in four months 180-130 at 5'6. But in the last month i have lost too much weight and in two weeks alone, I lost 15 pounds, and now, I am at 115. I have also been having other symptoms that are common with hyperthyroidism; going to the bathroom alot, heart palpitations, increased sweating, increased hunger and thirst with weight loss. So, my question is, is it possible to have hyperthyroidism with a tsh of 2.2, or are there other things that are similar. I was told that my calcium levels are above average and that hypercalcemia may have symptoms like hyperthyroidism, since higher levels of calcium can lead to a higher metabolism. Can this be true. Please, I need an answer, i don't know who to turn to

No comments:

Post a Comment