Friday, July 15, 2011

Rolling for 18+ hours! Help?

well from my experience with MDMA, the effects last about 4-7 hours, sometimes less sometimes more depending on how many pills I take. I am not an every weekend roller, I am not even a roller.. If I can't get alcohol to go out to a party with since I am underage, I will go with a friend I have who does roll often and we will take either E or pure MDMA. anyways, this sounds unusal for it to last that long. my pupils always are fine by the next morning. did your jaw grind the next day? MDEA is known to cause 'stoning' effects, like making you lazy or innactive, but thats with a very high dosage. but I've never heard of such a long roll. Maybe it is because you are very skinny? I am 5'8 and 120 pounds and I don't ever have that problem. also do you vomit (not by choice) after taking the pill? my friends almost every time they roll throwup because their body wants it out of their sysem, then they feel the effects. maybe it was in your body for too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment