Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I move in or keep looking?

Im about to move into this beautiful apartment, I was shown the unit and was told that my unit will be in the back of a huge 19 building complex(Im in building 18) but then I read the reviews for the apartment complex and they were terrible, see for yourself http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Coconut-Creek-Banyan-Bay.html Drug dealers, loud teenagers,poor maintenance, etc not to far away, theres a really bad neighborhood and it is said that the punks from that neighborhood comes into the complex to rob from homes and cars. I live on the second floor and my apartment is all the way in the back, so im wondering if I should risk it. I wont lie or sugarcoat if I could I would find another place but Im a full time college student with a part time job. I dont qualify for affordable living, which are beautiful affluent homes with low prices because, and I quote "Im a full time student, not on welfare and not a single father of at least two kids". So what Im asking is should I just take the risk living there, because its terrible, but trust me when I say, this week alone I've seen much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment