Saturday, July 16, 2011

Smells like gas/mold/dead beast coming from both the pool house outside and both my bathrooms. what do I do?

I live in the bottom floor of a condo that my mom owns (she lives elsewhere) and is giving me an insane rent deal on. the living room backs up to the complexes pool pump house. some days it smells like a cross of natural gas/mold/dead beast, other days it only smells like one of those three things. sometimes months go by with out any smell, then a day or two of stench and then nothing again. when the smell is prevalent everyone in the house gets: tired, short fused, and has difficulty breathing. my mom says she can't/ wont get a hold of the home owners association because they have told her in the past that "its not there problem." and my mom refuses to have someone come to look at it. this battle has gone on for 3 years. what should I do? it's tearing my household apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment