Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Solved my spider problem, but still need help?

I figured out that the reason there are so many spiders in my apartment is because I have a really bright "safety light" right outside my window that attracts the bugs. The light goes on and stays on from 5:00 pm to 5:00 am and there's no way to turn it off cept take the bulbs out which I have thought about doing. Theres also a river right behind our apartment complex which doesn't help either. I have closed all the cracks and crevices I could find, but the bugs still come through the screens in the windows. Is there some sort of plant or spray or something that I can use to make the bugs avoid going around my apartment? I don't want to have my apartment professionally sprayed because they would have to spray all of the apartments around mine and I really don't feel like paying to have my neighbors apartments sprayed for bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment