Thursday, July 14, 2011

This nice girl is shoving her boobs at me!!!?

I'm 13 so is she. She is really nice and pretty. She has a really nice figure and nice boobs too. They are not that big, just sort of. At school, she's in one of my classes, at the middle school. So sits right next to me. The other day she was wear a short sleeved v neck. It showed a little cleavage. Not much though. When she turned to look over at me, I looked at her. Then while she looked at me she was smiling and sort of fixing/playing with her bra. She grabbed the point of the v neck and pulled it down about an inch then wiggled it back up. We are pretty close but just friends. So we were playing a game in PE, with two teams. And she was on mine. Then I kind of made the our team win. Then she ran up to me and hugged me really tight, and jumped up and down. She pressed her boobs on my chest really hard. Then when she stopped hugging me she smiled at me and cupped her hands on her boobs. Also in between classes she ran into me and we both tripped. And I realized my hand was cupping her boob, and she was smiling and looking at me! So what do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment