Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can I sue my apartment complex?

I was held at gun point and robbed right outside my apartment. The main light by my apartment is not working, making it very dark. The guy hide in a dark corner waiting for someone to walk by. I contacted my apartment office and told them what happened. They said they would fix the light and get a security guard. When I moved in I was told that there was a guard on duty 24/7 but you never see a person just a car parked outside the gate. It's been a week since this has happened and the light still doesn't work and still no guard. Do I have a case to sue them? I don't feel safe walking outside my own house in the dark. Also the apartments advertise how safe the complex is but at lease 3 apartments from my building have been robbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment