Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hi, is their anyone in the united states Looking for a pole dance studio to come in your area?

Pole Spin Secrets are a mobile Pole dance Party Company- We also have a studio as well, We come to you for any occasion rather its for fun, fitness or personal... or just because. We offer pole dance lesson Beginners through Advance also we teach extoic sensual dance class and parties- Like Stripper 101, Luscious lap dance, Sexy chair secrets, Jiggle it Wiggle it, Dirty dozen and more; If you or someone you know are looking to learn pole dance lesson or have a pole party you can email me @ polespinsecrets@yahoo.com or contact me M: [205.701.8975] OR O: [888.633.9905] Please leave a message and I will return your call within 2 hours or less- Reply only if you live inside the united states; (Sorry!) I am looking for different areas to grow and teach pole lessons/pole parties. I do not promote nudity. I teach Beginners through Advance- As well as Exotic Sensual Class- Thanks In Advance!! Happy Pole... I am open to teach men only if they are professional and really want to learn- Thanks agin.. Happy Pole

No comments:

Post a Comment